Studio Experience Tour
Terms and Conditions
The Emmerdale Studio Experience Terms & Conditions
These are the terms and conditions (‘Terms’) on which you are booking the Emmerdale Studio Experience (‘Tour’). By securing a booking or receiving any other product or Service from Us, you agree to be bound by these Terms.
1.1. When the following words with capital letters are used in these Terms, this is what they will mean:
1.1.1. Booking(s): The securing of a place or places on a Tour
1.1.2. We/Our/Us: The Continuum Group Limited, St. Edmund’s House, Margaret Street, York YO10 4UX. Registered in England No: 1969044.
2.1. When you submit a request for a Booking, this does not mean We have accepted your order for a Booking. These Terms will become binding on you and Us when We issue you with a written acceptance of a request for a Booking and We confirm that We can accommodate your request. At that point, a contract will come into existence between you and Us.
2.2. All persons wishing to visit the Emmerdale Studio Experience must book a Tour under a Booking.
2.3. All Bookings have been made subject to your requests but please check your Booking details as timings may have been adjusted to accommodate Booking demands. It is your responsibility to check the accuracy of the details on your Booking as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
2.4. All dates and timings of the Bookings remain provisional until full payment has been received. Once full payment has been received the date and time of your Booking will be confirmed to you. No refunds can be made after the date of a Booking is confirmed.
2.5. Visitors who may require disabled access or any other specific requirements must inform Us at the time of requesting a Booking to ensure the best experience for all.
All persons visiting the Emmerdale Studio Experience (the ‘Tour’) do so subject to the following terms and conditions:
3. Ticketholders must arrive at the Tour 15 minutes before their chosen Tour time, as printed on the ticket. We will endeavour to accommodate visitors who arrive after this time but cannot guarantee entrance to visitors arriving after the time printed on their ticket.
4. Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult, aged 16 years or over at all times whilst at the Tour.
5. For their safety and security, all visitors are admitted subject to a condition that, if requested to do so, they will allow themselves and/or their belongings to be searched before entry.
6. Smoking is strictly prohibited within all areas of the Tour.
7. All pets and animals of any nature are prohibited except for registered assistance dogs.
8. No ticket may be resold.
9. Refusal of entry
9.1. We reserve the right to refuse entry to the Tour or remove any person who:
9.1.1. Arrives late for their Tour.
9.1.2. Is suspected to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
9.1.3. Behaves in a manner which is disruptive to the enjoyment of other visitors.
9.1.4. Behaves in a manner which compromises the safety of other visitors or staff.
9.1.5. Uses verbal or physical threats or insults towards any member of staff.
9.1.6. Causes damage or physical disruption to any part of the attraction.
10. Continuum Attractions and ITV reserve the right to cancel or withdraw any booking without prior notification due to unforeseen circumstances. In this instance a full refund will be processed and we will endeavour to contact the customer using the contact details provided at the time of booking.