Studio Experience Tour
Hen Do Experience
Terms and Conditions
The Emmerdale Studio Experience Terms & Conditions
Please click here for gift voucher terms and conditions
BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These are the terms and conditions (‘Terms’) on which you are booking the Emmerdale Studio Experience (‘Tour’). By securing a booking or receiving any other product or Service from Us, you agree to be bound by these Terms.
1.1. When the following words with capital letters are used in these Terms, this is what they will mean:
1.1.1. Booking(s): The securing of a place or places on a Tour
1.1.2. We/Our/Us: The Continuum Group Limited, St. Edmund’s House, Margaret Street, York YO10 4UX. Registered in England No: 1969044.
2.1. When you submit a request for a Booking, this does not mean We have accepted your order for a Booking. These Terms will become binding on you and Us when We issue you with a written acceptance of a request for a Booking and We confirm that We can accommodate your request. At that point, a contract will come into existence between you and Us.
2.2. All persons wishing to visit the Emmerdale Studio Experience must book a Tour under a Booking.
2.3. All Bookings have been made subject to your requests but please check your Booking details as timings may have been adjusted to accommodate Booking demands. It is your responsibility to check the accuracy of the details on your Booking as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
2.4. All dates and timings of the Bookings remain provisional until full payment has been received. Once full payment has been received the date and time of your Booking will be confirmed to you. No refunds can be made after the date of a Booking is confirmed.
2.5. Visitors who may require disabled access or any other specific requirements must inform Us at the time of requesting a Booking to ensure the best experience for all.
2.6. To amend your booking please email our reservations team at
and WE will try to accommodate your amendment, charges may apply. Amendments must be notified at least 14 days in advance of your arrival time.
All persons visiting the Emmerdale Studio Experience (the ‘Tour’) do so subject to the following terms and conditions:
3. Ticketholders must arrive at the Tour 15 minutes before their chosen Tour time, as printed on the ticket. We will endeavour to accommodate visitors who arrive after this time but cannot guarantee entrance to visitors arriving after the time printed on their ticket.
4. Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult, aged 16 years or over at all times whilst at the Tour.
5. For their safety and security, all visitors are admitted subject to a condition that, if requested to do so, they will allow themselves and/or their belongings to be searched before entry.
6. Smoking is strictly prohibited within all areas of the Tour.
7. All pets and animals of any nature are prohibited except for registered assistance dogs.
8. No ticket may be resold.
9. Refusal of entry
9.1. We reserve the right to refuse entry to the Tour or remove any person who:
9.1.1. Arrives late for their Tour.
9.1.2. Is suspected to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
9.1.3. Behaves in a manner which is disruptive to the enjoyment of other visitors.
9.1.4. Behaves in a manner which compromises the safety of other visitors or staff.
9.1.5. Uses verbal or physical threats or insults towards any member of staff.
9.1.6. Causes damage or physical disruption to any part of the attraction.
10. Continuum Attractions and ITV reserve the right to cancel or withdraw any booking without prior notification due to unforeseen circumstances. In this instance a full refund will be processed and we will endeavour to contact the customer using the contact details provided at the time of booking.
GIFT VOUCHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Buying Gift Vouchers
1. Gift vouchers must be purchased online at https://bookings.emmerdalestudioexperience.co.uk/gift-vouchers and may not be resold
2.1. We will aim to post the vouchers by first class post within 72 hours (3 days) of receiving your purchase. Please note any order made after 2pm 20th December cannot be guaranteed for delivery before Christmas Day.
2.2. We will send to UK addresses only
2.2. We do not take responsibility for postal addresses which have been incorrectly submitted. Please check you have entered the correct details on the booking form before submitting the form. If you believe you have made an error please contact us immediately.
2.3. If you have reason to believe a gift voucher has not reached the desired recipient, please get in touch and let us know. If the voucher has not been used, we will cancel and void the voucher code and issue a new gift voucher.
3. Gift vouchers cannot be returned or refunded (except in accordance with your legal rights)
Redeeming Gift Vouchers
1. All guests making a booking through any payment method, including gift voucher redemption, are also bound by the terms and conditions of booking found at the top of this page.
2. This voucher is valid 12 months from the date of issue
3. All tours on the Emmerdale Studio Experience must be prebooked in advance. To redeem your gift voucher please telephone our reservations line on 01904 261262 to pre-book a tour. Please note the office is open 4. Monday-Friday 9am-5.30pm. Closed Saturdays and Sunday. Gift vouchers cannot be redeemed online or on arrival at the attraction.
5. You will be asked to quote your unique reference number found on the front of your gift voucher.
6. You must bring your gift voucher with you on your visit and surrender it at the admission desk on arrival.
7. This voucher is valid for admission tickets to Emmerdale Studio Experience only and cannot be used for special events, Emmerdale Village tour or towards purchases in the shop or café.
8. This voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
9. Gift vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash and are non-transferable.
10. This voucher has no monetary value and can only be used at Emmerdale Studio Experience.
11. No change is available, the voucher can only be used for a visit for an adult, concession or child as stated on the voucher.
12. This voucher cannot be replaced if lost
13. Vouchers cannot be extended past the 12 months
14. Cancellation of booking within 48 hours of arrival will render the voucher null and void
15. A concession gift voucher is valid for students or seniors aged 60+ and official ID is required.